Michael Thompson's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"  We hope to add the ability to make in-line comments right on the activity feed (ho…"

Michael Thompson replied Apr 24, 2011 to "LIKE" Buttons added to Groups, Events, Discussions, Member Profiles and more!

1 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Michael Thompson

"Robert,   First, any candidates intersted in running as a CP candidate or any candid…"

Michael Thompson replied Apr 23, 2011 to How far left and how far right should we accept candidates?

5 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Hiram Mariner

"  I will try to sum up our stance as simply as I can now. I will post our entrie pla…"

Michael Thompson replied Mar 24, 2011 to Illegal Immigration

14 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Hunter Wayne Crow

"Mario,   I would be happy to explain our stance on that issue in further detail when…"

Michael Thompson replied Mar 23, 2011 to Illegal Immigration

14 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Hunter Wayne Crow

"Update: Our tools detect over 250 links to VoteCitizens.Org. Keep posting links acro…"

Michael Thompson replied Mar 22, 2011 to Links

1 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Michael Thompson

"Thanks Dustin and Kyle for the posts. We hope to do several things in regards to the…"

Michael Thompson replied Feb 18, 2011 to Party Platform Discussion

6 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by mark casey

"Russ,   Thanks for urging folks to post and discuss. Many of our members had been ur…"

Michael Thompson replied Feb 11, 2011 to Current Affairs

4 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Eric Bauer

RSS

Citizens

© 2018   Created by Citizens Party   Powered by

Citizens Party Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

About your image
Join our CircleFollow Us On TwitterJoin our CircleVisit Us On FacebookFollow Us Youtube
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...