Michael Thompson's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Eric,  Thank you for your post. The website is not as active right now in part becau…"

Michael Thompson replied Apr 28, 2014 to First Impressions

1 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Michael Thompson

"Thanks for the feedback Bob. I understand. Nobody was more disappointed than I was t…"

Michael Thompson replied Sep 27, 2012 to Election 2012

2 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Bob Fountaine

"Additional sign-in options will be adding soon."

Michael Thompson replied May 17, 2012 to New Linkedin sign-up /sign-in option

1 May 17, 2012

"The new member badges is creating some spacing problems on the comment section on pr…"

Michael Thompson replied Mar 7, 2012 to Member Categories & Badges Coming Next Week

3 Mar 7, 2012

"This feature is now live! We can create either a badge or a text label for each memb…"

Michael Thompson replied Mar 6, 2012 to Member Categories & Badges Coming Next Week

3 Mar 7, 2012

"Update: Some of you may have noticed that we launched our new Member Categories on F…"

Michael Thompson replied Mar 5, 2012 to Member Categories & Badges Coming Next Week

3 Mar 7, 2012

"Please let us know if your district group does not yet include a district map. Distr…"

Michael Thompson replied Feb 24, 2012 to Does your District Group have a District Map?

1 Feb 24, 2012

"We have two SPACE / NASA groups. We will be closing the Space Exploration group   Me…"

Michael Thompson replied Feb 24, 2012 to Changes coming to Groups

1 Feb 24, 2012

"The categories have been added to both blogs and videos. If you go to the blog page …"

Michael Thompson replied Jan 27, 2012 to New Blog and Video Categories Coming Soon!

1 Jan 27, 2012

"Hi, Frank, Thanks for the update. I can certainly understand your decision. I will b…"

Michael Thompson replied Jan 8, 2012 to 2012 Election

1 Jan 8, 2012

RSS

Citizens

© 2018   Created by Citizens Party   Powered by

Citizens Party Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

About your image
Join our CircleFollow Us On TwitterJoin our CircleVisit Us On FacebookFollow Us Youtube
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...