Kyle O'Connor's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"That sounds like a really great idea but as a former military officer I can tell you…"

Kyle O'Connor replied Apr 14, 2011 to W W 3 is it coming

9 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Mario H. Gonzalez

"It is good that you point this out because it helps all of us who have been brainwas…"

9 Aug 31, 2011

"This is an especially challenging issue that does not leave us with any acceptable c…"

9 Aug 31, 2011

"The constitution seems to give the right to bear arms to the citizens and if it is c…"

Kyle O'Connor replied Apr 13, 2011 to Gun Control

23 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Citizens Party

"It's not hard to get the "how" of the "why" done when you have mutual self respect b…"

Kyle O'Connor replied Feb 17, 2011 to Process reform? We Need Extensive Fundamental Change In Almost All Our Political Processes.

9 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Daniel Penisten

"As I read your responses to all the comments on this website I see that you consiste…"

Kyle O'Connor replied Feb 17, 2011 to Process reform? We Need Extensive Fundamental Change In Almost All Our Political Processes.

9 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Daniel Penisten

"Yes, the 9/11 issue is transformational and quite confusing.  I agree with you about…"

Kyle O'Connor replied Feb 17, 2011 to Party Platform Discussion

6 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by mark casey

RSS

Citizens

© 2019   Created by Citizens Party   Powered by

Citizens Party Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

About your image
Join our CircleFollow Us On TwitterJoin our CircleVisit Us On FacebookFollow Us Youtube
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...