Scolos Narbarson's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Nope. Doesn't look like "Term Limits" is on the Citizen Party Platform yet. At least…"

Scolos Narbarson replied Oct 21, 2014 to Term Limits?

24 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Scolos Narbarson

"I, for one, appreciate your above comment, Hunter Wayne Crow. I assume that when you…"

Scolos Narbarson replied Oct 18, 2014 to Term Limits?

24 Oct 23, 2014

"Its good to see your replies Robert and Mari. Indication that "Citizens Party" still…"

Scolos Narbarson replied Oct 26, 2013 to Term Limits?

24 Oct 23, 2014

"Maybe it is just me, but I have never understood the "need" for the Electoral Colleg…"

Scolos Narbarson replied Oct 12, 2012 to National Popular Vote Plan - Should we Abolish the Electoral College??

38 Apr 27, 2015

"All political offices and all appointments to bureau positions should be ratified by…"

Scolos Narbarson replied Feb 18, 2012 to National Popular Vote Plan - Should we Abolish the Electoral College??

38 Apr 27, 2015

"Paul Fields wrote: "This is exacerbated by the election cycle where politicians firs…"

Scolos Narbarson replied Dec 29, 2011 to What the Occupy Movement can mean for us

11 Dec 29, 2011

"Yes. Abolish the "Electoral College". It is a tool to thwart the Will Of The People."

Scolos Narbarson replied Dec 29, 2011 to National Popular Vote Plan - Should we Abolish the Electoral College??

38 Apr 27, 2015

"I have to agree with Eric's perspective. We should be building Our Strengths at Home…"

Scolos Narbarson replied Nov 14, 2011 to The March On Washington

2 Nov 14, 2011

"There are some good considerations on both sides of this issue here. I am glad to se…"

Scolos Narbarson replied Oct 10, 2011 to Term Limits?

24 Oct 23, 2014

"Yeah. That's another matter that seems wrong to me. I wish We The People could learn…"

Scolos Narbarson replied Oct 8, 2011 to Term Limits?

24 Oct 23, 2014

RSS

Citizens

© 2018   Created by Citizens Party   Powered by

Citizens Party Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

About your image
Join our CircleFollow Us On TwitterJoin our CircleVisit Us On FacebookFollow Us Youtube
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...