Scolos Narbarson's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Good Morning, Rick Mente. Your comment sort of leaves "it" open as to whether, or no…"

Scolos Narbarson replied Jan 5 to Environmental Safety & Fracking

7 yesterday
Reply by Vladimir "Al" Toman

"Thanks for the link, Ernest G. Sych. I'll check it out."

Scolos Narbarson replied Apr 27, 2015 to National Popular Vote Plan - Should we Abolish the Electoral College??

38 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by Scolos Narbarson

"The only email traffic i am getting, regarding "Article V" is from the following: ht…"

Scolos Narbarson replied Apr 27, 2015 to National Popular Vote Plan - Should we Abolish the Electoral College??

38 Apr 27, 2015

"I would support this good idea, as a step in the right direction."

38 Apr 27, 2015

"Maybe determine which of the changes would enable other changes to follow? Maybe a C…"

38 Apr 27, 2015

"That is an interesting idea, Ernest G. Sych. I would support such a ballot option, I…"

Scolos Narbarson replied Apr 25, 2015 to National Popular Vote Plan - Should we Abolish the Electoral College??

38 Apr 27, 2015

"E. Schmidt shares: "The problem is that the natural gas companies refuse to release…"

Scolos Narbarson replied Dec 31, 2014 to Environmental Safety & Fracking

7 yesterday
Reply by Vladimir "Al" Toman

"Mixed feelings here. Many Women shoot well and sometimes have great stamina. Maybe i…"

Scolos Narbarson replied Dec 4, 2014 to Should women be allowed to serve in the front lines of combat?

14 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by William Alfred Allen

"Well. Most of Us not voting, would be a clear signal of Our displeasure in the way t…"

Scolos Narbarson replied Nov 29, 2014 to National Popular Vote Plan - Should we Abolish the Electoral College??

38 Apr 27, 2015

"This is interesting. The "Electoral College" being involved in "ambitious Americans…"

Scolos Narbarson replied Nov 24, 2014 to National Popular Vote Plan - Should we Abolish the Electoral College??

38 Apr 27, 2015

RSS

Citizens

© 2017   Created by Citizens Party   Powered by

Citizens Party Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

About your image
Join our CircleFollow Us On TwitterJoin our CircleVisit Us On FacebookFollow Us Youtube
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...