Terence Strait's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Should be, the people vote, and whatever person has the most votes wins the election…"

Terence Strait replied Oct 15, 2011 to National Popular Vote Plan - Should we Abolish the Electoral College??

38 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by Scolos Narbarson

"The only problem I see with your solution of minting high denomination coins is that…"

Terence Strait replied Oct 15, 2011 to Issue - Our Long Term Unemployed.

18 Nov 13, 2014

"Well, if they reported it stolen that would be investigated to make sure that they w…"

Terence Strait replied Oct 14, 2011 to Gun Control

23 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Citizens Party

"I can think of one, though a lot of people wouldn't like it. If a gun registered to…"

23 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Citizens Party

"I'm not aware of any, but the two circumstances are very similar. Only licensed deal…"

23 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Citizens Party

"There actually are laws that are designed to prevent (or at least limit) wholesaling…"

23 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Citizens Party

"National social security database, would have a record of citizens. Electronic votin…"

Terence Strait replied Oct 10, 2011 to National Popular Vote Plan - Should we Abolish the Electoral College??

38 Apr 27, 2015

"1) Elections don't work. Not in the way you are suggesting, anyway. Until private fi…"

Terence Strait replied Oct 9, 2011 to Term Limits?

24 Oct 23, 2014

"I think term limits are important because of the wealth driven nature of elections.…"

Terence Strait replied Oct 8, 2011 to Term Limits?

24 Oct 23, 2014

"The electoral college was created in a time when communication across the country wa…"

Terence Strait replied Oct 8, 2011 to National Popular Vote Plan - Should we Abolish the Electoral College??

38 Apr 27, 2015

RSS

Citizens

© 2017   Created by Citizens Party   Powered by

Citizens Party Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

About your image
Join our CircleFollow Us On TwitterJoin our CircleVisit Us On FacebookFollow Us Youtube
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...