Process Reform / Gov't Reform / Campaign Finance Reform / State Ballot Access Reform, Election Reform (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Government can't get it done.

See the Democrats and Republicans can't get it done. We need a real third party to get things done and that's the Citizens Party. I think…

Started by Keith John Ferguson

2 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Hiram Mariner

Parties & Leadership

Both parties needs to wake up! Wisconsin is an exsample when one of the Parties walk away from an issue.They need to solve issue & not…

Started by Roger.E.Nichols

1 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Hiram Mariner

How far left and how far right should we accept candidates?

I understand that this party is neither left nor right and which is part of the reason it attracted me. I appreciate the hybrid of paleocon…

Started by Robert Stark

5 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Hiram Mariner

listen to one another and we will have peace.

Listen and learn from your neighbor if they care. Show love to the ones who don't care so that they may learn love. So i ask what is love…

Started by Keith John Ferguson

1 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Lina Hakola

American Troops in Libya

As a American and also a candidate in 2012 i think us having troops meaning ships aircaft and subs over there in Libya enforcing the so cal…

Started by Mark B Graham

2 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Steven Fraasch

Process reform? We Need Extensive Fundamental Change In Almost All Our Political Processes.

But We must be careful to NOT "throw out the baby with the bath". There are a lot of things in Our Political Culture that can be retained.…

Started by Daniel Penisten

9 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Daniel Penisten

FEC increases campaign contribution limits

By: CNN's Kevin Liptak Washington (CNN) - Candidates running for federal office should expect slightly larger donations during the ne…

Started by Citizens Party

1 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Brandon Brzys

RSS

Citizens

© 2017   Created by Citizens Party   Powered by

Citizens Party Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

About your image
Join our CircleFollow Us On TwitterJoin our CircleVisit Us On FacebookFollow Us Youtube
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...