Process Reform / Gov't Reform / Campaign Finance Reform / State Ballot Access Reform, Election Reform (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2012 Election

2012 Election Many people have asked me what I was going to do about the 2012 election and I’ve been struggling with an answer for some tim…

Started by Frank McEnulty

1 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Michael Thompson

What the Occupy Movement can mean for us

The breathtaking speed that this Occupy Wall Street Movement has spread not only in the United States but around the world is an indicator…

Started by PAUL FIELDS

11 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Scolos Narbarson

public servants

A letter to Dave Walker,   To: David Walker   I believe you would make a great president at a time we need your leadership and skill the mo…

Started by ROGER PHILLIPS

1 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Michael Thompson

Range Voting

We uploaded 3 videos on Range Voting to introduce our members to Range Voting. We are considering using Range Voting at our national conv…

Started by Citizens Party

0 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Brian

The March On Washington

There is a group in this web site called the "March On Washington", or some such. There is interest elsewhere too about this. Check out:  h…

Started by Scolos Narbarson

2 Nov 14, 2011

Our local City Council meetings

My message to the Occupiers is simple.  Please get informed and involved as a concerned tax paying citizen.  That being said, I need help. …

Started by Kristen Sweeney

5 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Kristen Sweeney

Same-Day Voter Registration??

Do you support Same-Day Voter Registration (also known as Election Day Voter Registration)??? Should the Citizens Party support Same-Day…

Started by Citizens Party

0 Oct 15, 2011

MPG U.S.A. AUTOS AND ALL OTHERS

Now America wishes that back in the 70's that our government would have made the U.S.A auto makers and all other auto makers. Improve the…

Started by Keith John Ferguson

2 Aug 16, 2011

Congressional Redistricting

Many states will be redistricting their federal congressional seats due to the latest census results. 8 states will gain at least 1 Congr…

Started by Michael Thompson

2 Aug 13, 2011

Concepts I'd like to see in a third party

I find myself attracted to this 3rd party concept largely because it doesn’t seem to lie on the conventional spectrum of political thought.…

Started by Paul E. Clinco

1 Aug 13, 2011

RSS

Citizens

© 2017   Created by Citizens Party   Powered by

Citizens Party Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

About your image
Join our CircleFollow Us On TwitterJoin our CircleVisit Us On FacebookFollow Us Youtube
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...