ANNOUNCEMENTS (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to keep your profile information from showing up on google search

Q:  My profile page comes up when I google myself. How can I prevent that?   A:  From the homepage go to SETTINGS (top of right column unde…

Started by Michael Thompson

0 Dec 31, 2011

Moderated Membership

We have changed the membership settings at votecitizens.org to require moderated memberships in an attempt to stop spammers. This will not…

0 Dec 21, 2011

Moving Citizens Party documents online

Many of you have probably noticed that we posted 2 versions of our flyers and our 2012 Citizens Party Presidential Petition Papers online.…

0 Dec 14, 2011

Our Facebook fan page now has a Top Fans Leaderboard!

The Citizens Party facebook fan page now has a Top Fans Leaderboard so that we can track our most active, hardest working supporters. The n…

Started by Citizens Party

0 Dec 6, 2011

Changes to Group Approvals

We have noticed too many empty groups on the site. From now on, site administrators will only approve 1 new group from any single member w…

0 Dec 3, 2011

Changes to Forum Categories

We merged a number of forum categories together and eliminated just a few to make it easier for members to browse the categories and selec…

0 Dec 3, 2011

Friendly Reminder Concerning Member Profiles

This is just a friendly reminder for our membership about a couple of items. We strongly encourage all members to use their real full name…

0 Nov 30, 2011

Network Chat

The new chat feature is in test phase and will continue to be in a test phase for several weeks. Please report any problems in the comments…

2 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Michael Thompson

Your Feedback Needed! : Adding a chat box to groups?

As we move closer towards launching the new chat feature, we wanted to ask you, our members, if you would like to see a chat box added to a…

0 Nov 18, 2011

Member Profile Photo added to CP bar and above inbox

Just a quick announcement to let everyone know (if you didn't already notice) that we added your member profile photo to the Citizens Par…

0 Nov 14, 2011

RSS

Citizens

© 2018   Created by Citizens Party   Powered by

Citizens Party Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

About your image
Join our CircleFollow Us On TwitterJoin our CircleVisit Us On FacebookFollow Us Youtube
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...